Bush Fire Assessments

A Bushfire Attack Level Report or BAL report is required when applying for planning or building permits if your property is within a designated bushfire prone area.

These reports should be carried out by a qualified Building Inspector and measure the risk that your property may be effected by in an ember attack, radiant heat or direct flame in the event of a bushfire.

Get a Quote